X-Men RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Sheets

3 posters

Go down

Character Sheets Empty Character Sheets

Post by Cat Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:22 pm

Please fill this out!
Thanks! Razz

Name:
Looks:
Power:
History:
More:

Cat
Admin

https://lksxmenrpg.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Character Sheets Empty Cat

Post by Cat Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:25 pm

Name: Cattie (kay-dee) Pate

Looks: She has black hair with natural beach waves and she has creepy, almost white, blue eyes. She is pretty, but people think she is scary because of her eyes. She is 5' 2".

Power: Electricity.  She can control it, control anything electronic as long as she touching it, and she can shoot it out of herself.

History: When she was 3 her parents died, leaving no trace of who they were, what they did, or even what they looked like, except for a necklace that Cattie (or Cat) believes belonged to her mother. She went to a foster home where she stayed until she was 10, because thats when she got her powers. She was the cause of blackouts in the neighborhood,  she would accidently shock people when she bumped into some one, and when she slept electricity would move around her. She had no friends or family, and she was terrified.  She didnt know what was wrong with her. She sneaked one night to a small feild that was by the neighborhood to see what she could do. She shot bolts of electricity out of her hands, and she blasted the earth, leaving a big black cirle of burnt grass. She screamed and ran to the foster home, waking up the care taker. "What is it!?" Mrs. Pumpernickel asked in a quiet but mean voice. "What- I- what is... wrong with me?" Cat said with tears streaming down her face. She lifted up her hand so the lady could see better. Electricity was crawling threw her fingers, weaving in and out. Her hands glowed yellow with energy. The caretaker screamed and backed against the wall. "Please! Dont be stared! I need help!" Cat said, still crying. The lady tool afew breaths before speaking again. "My dear child!" she said, "you are a monster! A freak! The reason for all our black outs arent you!? Listen. Hide it and dont tell anyone about this. You understand me?" Frightened, Cat nodded her head. "You must control it ok? And- oh good Lord! Your eyes child!" The lady looked terrified. Cat was confused. She ran to the bathroom and turned the light on. She looked in the mirror and scared herself. She was expecting dark blue eyes, not piercing almost white blue eyes. She bagan to cry again. "What do I do. What do I do!?" She said. Mrs. Pumpernickel walked in in the most calmly fashion as possible in that situation. "My dear. A family is to come meet you tomorrow. Do not say anything about your curse. Never tell them. Be at you best behavior. Be nice and polite. Now go get some sleep." Cat ran upstairs to her bed and cried herself to sleep. The next morning wasnt better either. She was very disappointed when she learned it wasnt a dream. "I must press on. I must get adopted." She whispered to herself. So she groomed herself quite nicely and put on her prettiest smile, hoping it would distract the family from her terrible eyes. They were so scary she could hardly look at them in the mirror. Suddenly Mrs. Pumpernickel walked in. "They are here." She said. She led Cat to the meeting room, where all kids went to meet a family. The family saw her and stared, but then remembered their manners and smiled. There was a husband and wife, in their mid 30s, and 2 sons in their teens. They met and for some reason, a reason which Cat never learned, they liked her and adopted her. They were nice and she kept her powers secret for 5 years until professor X came. He talked to the mother and father. They were terrified.  They didnt understand, so as soon as the professor left they kicked Cat out. She was in shock. Her 2 brothers never paid much attention to her, but her parents were always nice, until they found out. She packed few clothes, her big wad of cash she had saved up for as long as she could remember, and afew other things. And of course her necklace. The only key to her past. She wrote a note to the family saying thank you and that she forgave them for rejecting her, then she rode the bus to where she would meet professor X again, and go to her new home.

More:
       Love interest- Sam (Cannonball). Lets pretend he is16, has a better hair cut and is at least 5' 10" Wink
Sam gave her the nickname Cat and that is also her superhero name.
Her necklace is a golden chain with a white lilly on it.

Cat
Admin

https://lksxmenrpg.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Character Sheets Empty Re: Character Sheets

Post by Lioness Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:00 pm

Name: Alyssa Xavier (She changed her last name when she got adopted.)
Looks: Alyssa is sort of short, with medium-length brown hair. She as an orange bang on her right, and yellow to her left.
Power: Super speed and the ability to talk to animals. Also has bone claws (no adamantium) and enhanced smelling and hearing.
History: Alyssa's dad is Sabertooth. When her mom died he didn't want to take care of her, so she got put up for adoption. She went through a few foster homes before coming to the institute.
Boring, I know, but I don't really have any other way to tell it. I'm not really sure how she found out she had powers. She might've had them at birth (some mutants do) and just never knew 'till she was 8.
More: You might remember, but she has a crush on Ray/Berserker. They aren't dating, but I one day I'll get them together.

Lioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquinia Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:54 pm

Name: Quinne Adams, Aquinia.
Looks: Quinne is thin and medium-height. She has long, wavy brown hair with turquoise bangs. Her eyes are blue, and she is quick to smile. She is light-skinned, though before her powers emerged she was tan from being out in the sun. Now, she has to keep cooler.
Power: She can control all forms of water & turn her body into the forms: water (easiest but not super harmful), ice (strongest) and steam (much harder because of the heat required, though useful for its invisibility)
History: She is an only child. Her parents are wealthy because of her dad's business career, which kept him away from the family very often. He was hard on her and her mother, first when they became Christians, and then even harder on Quinne when she got her powers. She got them when she was home alone one day. Her parents contacted the Professor afterward, who welcomed her into the Institute.
More: Bobby taught her a lot about controlling her powers, especially her ice power. She sometimes feels like she needs to prove herself to him, even after accomplishing so much, because of how bad she was at controlling her powers at first. Also, they both like each other but neither person knows about the other's feelings, especially since they're best friends.
Aquinia
Aquinia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum